Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sorority Pride & Love

If I see a girl wearing a college sweatshirt were my sorority has a chapter,
I immediately try to find out if she’s in my sorority. 

Joining my sorority has opened up so many opportunities for me. Not only have I been able to connect with alumnae from my own chapter, but I have also had the opportunity to connect with fellow sisters from all over the country

Additionally, I have found myself making new connections with ladies whom were involved in other Panhellenic chapters as well. For example, recently I was out at a shopping center where I was approached by a college student from Penn State. She told me that she had noticed the letters on my sweatshirt and that one of her best friends was in Alpha Phi as well. After speaking with her for a few minutes longer, I discovered she too was in a sorority! Talking with one another about each others sororities was exciting and reminded me about the magnitude of pride I have for my sorority.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the networking, relationship and connection possibilities are the most admirable parts of Greek life.

    Read aloud to work on your syntax. Notice how all of the sentences in your second paragraph are generally the same length. Not varying your sentence length, makes the writing feel monotonous. You write too well for that to happen. Start noticing this stuff.

    ReplyDelete